Monday, June 1, 2009

HW 8: My Sunday & Monday Schedules



Sunday May 31, 2009:

6:30am-7:00am-Wake up/Shower

7:00am-1:00pm- On the road from Chicago, IL to Carbondale, IL (exposed to many Billboard advertisements on I-57 and radio ads)

1:30-3:30pm- Moving out of my Apt into another Apt.


5:00pm-7:00pm Went to the Library studied and got on Facebook and clothing websites (Forever 21 Gap, Old Navy, and Coach)


8:00-12:00pm -Went out with friends to eat at Applebee's and Movie (was exposed to ads before the movie)


12:30-6:00-Sleeping

Monday June 1st, 2009

6:30-8:00am- Woke up/showered/ate Breakfast/watched "Good Morning America"

8:45-11:00am-In Class

11:00-1:00pm-In Class

1:00-4:30pm-Work

5:00pm-6:00pm-went to the Student Rec Center to work out (exposed to ads)

6:30pm-walked back to my Apt

7:10pm-8:00-Cleaned my apt/ Watching "The Bachlorette" (ABC)

8:36pm-Doing this assignment and watching "The Bachlorette" (ABC)


If I was an Advertiser trying to target me, I would make sure that the advertisements were colorful (Bright colors) and catchy words whether on Television or Print ads. I would make sure that the advertisements were featured on Facebook, SIU email, or any clothing sites because I check those almost everyday. As you can observe my television always stays on ABC. So an advertiser might want to put a commerical Ad on that Network. Also I like going out to eat with friends and movies, an advertiser might want to place their ads on resturant tables to get me to notice it and in the movies theaters.

2 comments:

  1. So out of all the things you listed what would their percentages be? Which would you rate the highest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook would probably be the Highest and then e-mail because I check those everyday.

    ReplyDelete