Monday, June 8, 2009

HW 12: Direct Mail

I receive direct mail from Old Navy and Gap all the time. This past week I received this ad for an Old Navy sale on women dresses starting at $15. I shop at Old Navy all the time and I get a lot of Old Navy information on sales and other special offers that they have. It's amazing how much direct mail I get from places that I shop at frequently. This impacts me because I usually know about sales ahead of time, like a week or two before, so I'm always prepared for the next sale! This message is effective because I love to shop there and I always get excited about the next Sale especially in the summer!

4 comments:

  1. It is a very good strategy by Old Navy. Since I don't frequent many stores, I do not receive a lot of direct mail. It is a very effective way to keep your consumers informed of deals, and keeps them coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very good of Old Navy. However, I hate Old Navy and vaguely will find something from there so I never receive these. Victoria's Secret is the only direct mail for clothing I receive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that you receive mail from a store that you actually enjoy. All I seem to get is spam mail. It is a great strategy by Old Navy to encourage repeat sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete