Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HW 9: Store Visit

I visited Wal-Mart. This is a POP display for Chili Cross Merch. This Point of Purchase display is not only clever but convenient. In the slots of the display box they're are ingredients that you need to make chili with like chili spices and chili mix etc. This POP display was well thought out,and the bright orange and the appetizing picture of Chili caught my attention.












Wal-Mart Always has POP displays these work effectively.I know when Im at Wal-Mart I tend to buy more than I came to but. 75% of those purchases come from POP Displays















The Check out is definitely a place where POP is used effectively. It's the last chance for a consumer to make a purchase whether it's a magazine or a candy bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment