Monday, May 18, 2009

The meaning of Advertising

My definition of Advertising is the nonpersonal communication of information usually paid for and usually persuasive in nature about products, services or ideas by identified sponsors through the various media. Advertising does work for me most of the time, unless its like the new Quzino "Torepedo" Sub commerical that didn't go over so well. My favorite Advertisements would have to be from Nike. Their ads are insipring and it makes me people feel encourged which makes consumers want to go out and by Nike products. For example, my favorite commerial ad is called the Nike Courage commerical. I like this commerical ad because it's encouraging to everyone in the world and its makes me feel motivated. I also like this ad because it's unique. It ties not only sports, but the world in general together by showing different cultures and animal wildlife. I am likely to buy Nike products because I think the message that the company portrays and communicate to the public is so positive and uplifting. I love Nike and hopefully I will be working for the company one day.

Click the link for the Nike Commerical:
Add Video

Nike Courage Commerical

Click the link for Quzino Commerical:

Quzino's Torepedo Commerical

No comments:

Post a Comment